Share the Cure 2018
Join Keira Grace Foundation on a journey of hope, restoration and impact - bringing new life to children with cancer in the Dominican Republic! Enjoy a evening with cocktails, dinner and music. Caribbean themed attire optional.
When: Saturday, February 24th, 2018
Time: 7:00-11:00 PM
Founded in 2004, by Drs. Michael and Eileen Lauzardo, the Keira Grace Foundation is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit whose mission is to bring hope, restoration and life to children with cancer in developing countries.
Over the past 30 years, the treatment of children's cancer has improved dramatically and many forms are considered curable. But this is not the case for 80 percent of the world's children who live in poverty stricken countries where cancer is often a death sentence. Keira Grace Foundation focuses on taking proven cancer treatment to developing nations where the most impact can be made, changing the trajectory of survival rates by more than 400 percent.
Keira Grace Foundation is the only family foundation bringing cancer treatment to developing nations.
For Guests Parking in the Welcome Center Parking Garage:
1. Once parked, locate the parking garage elevators
2. Take the elevator to Level 1
3. Exit the elevators and proceed through the double doors straight ahead to the outdoor colonnade.
4. Continue walking straight along the outdoor colonnade. Follow the signage above towards the Reitz Union.
5. Enter the Reitz Union through the glass double doors (Pollo Tropical will be to your left)
6. Proceed through the food court past Starbucks and Wendy's and continue to the Blue (Glass) Elevators located straight ahead
7. Take the Blue (Glass) elevators to the 2nd level
8. Exit the elevators and take a right out of the elevator bay. Make your first immediate left and proceed straight towards the Grand Ballroom Registration Desk
Reitz Union Grand Ballroom (View)
655 Reitz Union Drive
Gainesville, FL 32603
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|