Max's Bondage Intensive - April 13-14, 2013
This event provides 16 hours of focused bondage instruction, from the basics through suspension bondage.
Most of the Bondage Intensive is hands-on, so you'll have plenty of time to apply what you learn in a safe, friendly environment. The limited class size and the presence of several skilled co-instructors ensure plenty of one-on-one instruction and foster an intimate, cooperative environment. The emphasis is on learning, having fun and building confidence.
What You'll Get With Your Registration
- 16 hours of instruction in a small-group environment
- Plenty of time to practice and work with the instructor
- Hot catered lunch and an afternoon snack each day
- A 70-page illustrated handout
- Extensive book, video and online resource list
- Specific recommendations for rope and equipment
- A Certificate of Completion
Complete details about Max's Bondage Intensive, to include a detailed agenda and rope & equipment requirements can be found at www.BondageLessons.com
The fee for all this is only $325 per person. Couples / groups registering together pay only $300 per person - a 10% discount.
REFUND POLICY - 50% refund if cancelled 10 days prior to the event (on or before Wednesday April 3rd). No refund if cancellation is received 0-9 days prior to the event (on or after Thursday April 4th).
Center for Sex Positive Culture (CSPC) (View)
1602 15th Ave W
Seattle, WA 98119-2717
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|