For The Love of Chocolate - Escondido Chocolate Festival
For The Love of Chocolate, Escondido Chocolate Festival is SOLD OUT ~ SOLD OUT ~ SOLD OUT!
Located in Historic Downtown Escondido
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2018
1PM - 5PM
Bring your sweetheart or just your sweet tooth to beautiful Downtown Escondido to enjoy the "For The Love of Chocolate" Escondido Chocolate Festival. Stroll through Downtown Escondido various designated restaurants, shops and spas while sampling chocolates paired with local fine wines and craft beers. Take a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride down Historic Grand Avenue. Plus, don't miss the 2nd Saturday, Escondido Art Walk!
FREE TO PASSPORT HOLDERS:
- Long Stemmed Roses (while supplies last)from 2 Blushing Blooms - located in Major Market
- Horse & Carriage Rides 1-5pm from Design Moe
- Glass Blowing Demonstrations from Stone & Glass
- Sweet Raffle Drawings!
- Gourmet Chocolates Paired with Local Fine Wines
- Gourmet Chocolates Paired with Local Craft Beers
- Restaurant Inspired Chocolate Tastings
- Romantic Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Valentine Treats, Specials & Treatments at Downtown Spas & Restaurants
- 2nd Saturday Art Walk: Free Entry. Many galleries and museums, all within a 10-block walking area in downtown, open their doors and feature art works from both world-renown and emerging artists, along with artist's workshops and exhibit openings, live music and refreshments.
$35 If purchased prior to 5pm on 2/09/18
$45 If purchased on 2/10/18 at Will Call
DESIGNATED DRIVER (No Alcohol) TICKETS:
$25 If purchased prior to 5pm on 2/09/18
$35 If purchased on 2/10/18 at Will Call
"Will Call" (Located on Maple St. Plaza)
Must be age 21+
HOW IT WORKS:
Each attendees purchases a Passport Ticket which includes:
1.) Tasting Glass
2.) Swag Bag filled, goodies, coupons and information from participating Grand Avenue Businesses
3.) Passport Map indicating each Tasting Location
Attendees obtain their Passport from Will Call located on Maple Street Plaza and then stroll, at their leisure, to each of the 20+ tasting locations to sample chocolate or a chocolate dish paired with either wine, beer or champagne. Attendees must drink any alcoholic beverages prior to leaving each location which allows you to meander through and get familiar with each business while enjoying your chocolate adventure!
Every attendee who returns their passport to Will Call, will automatically receive a raffle ticket to be entered in the Sweet Raffle Drawing!
Escondido Downtown Business Association
Portions of the proceeds from this event will be used to promote Historic Downtown Escondido as a shopping, dining and entertainment destination.
Downtown Escondido (View)
Maple Street Plaza
Escondido, CA 92025
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|