San Francisco Ballet Sensory Friendly Family Workshop
San Francisco Ballets "Nutcracker" Performance & Sensory-Friendly Family Workshop
Sunday, December 17, 2017
1:00-2:30pm (90 minutes)
SF Ballet Building
455 Franklin Street, San Francisco, CA
SF Ballet invites families with autism and related challenges to a sensory-friendly ballet workshop!
All behaviors and all functionalities welcome!
The Workshop features:
- Performance with excerpts from SF Ballets Nutcracker!
- Interactive dance component with Miss Kristi
- An activity room where families can meet the dancers, touch ballet shoes and costumes, take photos with characters, and make a souvenir magnet to take home
- Gifts including a free autographed poster, tiaras, and souvenir ornament from SF Ballet
- PLUS pre-visit social stories guide and interactive tools,
- A quiet room
$10 suggested donation per person goes to SF Ballet.
To request a scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum 110 tickets
If tickets are sold out, email email@example.com to be put on the waitlist
ALERT: Please plan to come early because traffic and parking will be especially challenging that day.
San Francisco Ballet Building (View)
455 Franklin Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|