November 2017 Citra Sale
November Citra Bottle Sale!
It's time for Citra bottles! Please read details carefully - link for purchase below.
We will be selling allocations for a case of 22oz bottles (that's 12 whole bottles, folks!) to be picked up at the brewery between November 10 - 19. We will also have a few other surprises in on draft! It will be a great time and we look forward to hanging out with those that make the trek.
Details for the bottle sale are as follows:
1. There is a one case (TWELVE 22oz bottles total) limit per person for the entire event
-If you want less than 12 bottles, go in with a friend. No single bottles for sale.
-If you want more than 12 bottles, talk a friend into buying a ticket and bring them along
-If you try to buy more than one ticket, we will figure it out and cancel your additional tickets, so please don't try.
-When we say 'One case per person', that what it means. We will physically only give you one case. You can't pick up a case for yourself and a case for your friend.
2. You must come to the brewery to pick-up your bottles. Yeah, we know it is a long way, but we really want you come see our great mountain town, hang out with you, and make sure the beer is taken care of right up until it hits your hot little hands. Of course, we recommend refrigerating immediately afterwards.
3. You must have your drivers license with you - it must be yours, you must be at least 21 and your license must match the ticket you bought (you will be asked for it during your purchase).
4. Tickets are sold corresponding to a pick-up time window (see dates below). Please make sure you can come to the brewery during the assigned dates BEFORE you buy your ticket. If you don't come during your pick-up window, your order will be cancelled without refund.
5. The purchaser of the ticket DOES NOT have to match the name of the person picking up. We got that question a lot last time. So yeah, you can buy bottles on your wife's credit card, put your friends name down as the purchaser and have your friend pick them up for you. Got that? Just remember that you probably owe your friend a huge debt, especially when you have to sleep on his couch for a week. Maybe a bottle of Citra will work?
6. You may not resell these bottles. That would be illegal and in today's social media world, we will find out.
The Pick-Up Time Windows ARE (choose one):
A. Friday, November 10 to Sunday, November 12
B. Monday, November 13 to Thursday, November 16
C. Friday, November 17 to Sunday, November 19
Now that you have read and understand all the rules, you are ready to have a good time, get your tickets, come to the brewery, and enjoy! If you still have questions after reading all the details, please (ever so kindly) email Jillian at email@example.com
Kern River Brewing Company (View)
13415 Sierra Way
Kernville, CA 93238