Restorative Justice 2-Day Workshop: Deepening Connection & Facilitating Transformation Through Restorative Practices & Restorative Justice (9/30/17-10/1/17, 9AM-5PM)
Practices To Connect Justice To Restore & Transform
Pam Orbach, Empowering Connection
Andrea Brenneke, Heart Justice
Are you seeking
- Deeper connection and belonging in your communities, organizations, families, workplaces, schools/universities, activist and faith groups?
- Increased capacity to engage from the heart and transform conflict?
- Tangible ways to promote racial equity and alternatives to systems of oppression?
Are you longing for justice that
- Addresses harm and promotes belonging
- Meets individual and community needs
- Empowers voice and action
- Enhances mutual understanding and self-responsibility
- Promotes systemic change, equity, and transformation?
This two-day circle supports those new to and experienced in Restorative Justice facilitation and Circle Keeping. Together, we will experience and deepen in the consciousness and power of Restorative Practices that build trust and relationship as well as address harm and injustice. The practices we are sharing are rooted in Nonviolent Communication, Restorative Circles, and Community-Building/Talking Circles in the Peacemaking Circle tradition.
We welcome individuals and groups working to cultivate Restorative and Compassionate Culture, reverse systems of oppression, and establish or enhance community-based Restorative Practices and Restorative Justice.
Group of four (for the price of three) $750
Sliding scale & scholarships available to promote equity (Use contact information at the bottom to get an approval.)
DATE & TIME:
Sept 30 & Oct 1, 2017
9:00 AM 5:00 PM
St. Marks Episcopal Cathedral Carriage House (south of the church)
1245 Tenth Avenue East Seattle, WA
(The Carriage House is located behind the Church Shop building. The Church Shop building is at the exit of one-way half-circular driveway.)
Many restaurants are available nearby Capital Hill neighborhood, especially along Broadway. You are also welcome to bring your own and join us for a lunch circle.
Andrea Brenneke firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 696-1843 or
Pam Orbach email@example.com (425) 444-4276
St. Marks Episcopal Cathedral Carriage House (behind Church Shop building) (View)
1245 10th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102