Breast Cancer Symposium
Breast Cancer Symposium: Complete Cancer Care "Close to Home"
Registration & Light Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
Program Begins: 8:00 a.m.
In the United States, breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer and the second leading cause of cancer death in women. An estimated 252,710 women will be diagnosed this year and more than 40,500 will die. This symposium provides the latest information on breast cancer detection, diagnosis and the latest concepts on treatment options and cancer support for those facing breast cancer, caregivers and family.
Moderated by Dr. Thomas Fogel, specializing in radiation oncology
- Maria Halvorson, D.O.: Breast Cancer Screening and Survivorship Care
- Debra Lawry, R.N., OCN & Lyndsay Heitmann, LCSW: Patient Navigation Services and Resources for Breast Cancer
- Lynn Kong, M.D.: Personalized Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Thomas Fogel, M.D.: Advances in the Radiotherapeutic Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Constanze Rayhrer, M.D.: Modern Breast Cancer Surgery
- Susan Speer, MS, RD, CSO: The Anti-Cancer Diet
- MeeAe Kwon, M.D.: Pathology Specimens, Diagnosis and Prognostic Tests
- Breast Center at CMHS
- Cancer Resource Center at CMHS
- Coastal Radiation Oncology Medical Group
- Help of Ojai
- Medicine Shoppe
- VenturaCare Partners
- Accountable Care Alliance of Ventura, LLC
Soule Park Golf Course, Banquet Room (View)
1033 East Ojai Avenue
Ojai, CA 93023
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|