Ethics in Healthcare - How Healthcare Controls Us: Reform Efforts in Uncertain Times
Why is healthcare reform so difficult? Learn about the tough choices and tradeoffs our country might ultimately have to make before we find a workable solution.
- Is private insurance becoming unaffordable?
- Is a single payer system the solution?
- Are healthcare costs out of control?
- Are the health insurance exchanges working?
- What are your options right now?
*Gary Wilde - President and CEO, Community Memorial Health System
*Lucian Wulsin, J.D. - Health policy expert and author, California at the Crossroads: Choices for Healthcare Reform
*Jim Hornstein, M.D. - Chair, Community Memorial Health System bioethics committee, Moderator
Museum of Ventura County (View)
100 E. Main St.
Ventura, CA 93001
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|