Zumbathon 4 ALS
Join Merritt Clubs at THE AVENUE at White Marsh for an event not to be missed - a Zumbathon 4 ALS!
We're getting Baltimore residents moving to support people battling ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or Lou Gehrig's disease) and their families.
The event will feature an exhilarating, 90 minute Zumba class led by Merritt Clubs top Zumba instructors, where participants will enjoy a live DJ, awesome ambiance, and an appearance from some special Baltimore Ravens guests... all on the fantastic new plaza at THE AVENUE at White Marsh!
Proceeds from this event support the Brigance Brigade Foundation which equips, encourages and empowers people living with ALS. This year, we honor Brigance Brigade Foundation co-founders, O.J. and Chanda Brigance, their ten-year battle with this terrible disease, and their decade of service to the ALS community since being diagnosed. We hope you'll share your sparkle and join the #Zumbathon4ALS in honor of their "diamond" anniversary.
- Wednesday, June 14th (RAIN DATE: Wednesday, June 21st)
- Registration begins at 5:30PM
- Zumba begins at 6:15PM
- At THE AVENUE at White Marsh: 8125 Honeygo Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21236
1. This is an outdoor event, please dress according to the weather forecast.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. All children under age 14 must have an adult present.
THE AVENUE at White Marsh (View)
8125 Honeygo Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21236
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|