DTI Student Showcase 2017 Open Program & Shining Stars
Come celebrate our recreational Open Program & Shining Stars students in various levels as they present their annual culminating performance in Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap and Ballet genres.
Tickets purchased through this page are for Open Program & Shining Stars Program Showcase ONLY.
OPEN PROGRAM & SHINING STARS PROGRAM
Date: TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017
Celebratory reception following the showcase.
Buy 8 tickets or more and receive $2.00 off per ticket. Group discount ends 5/25.
*Due to strict fire codes and occupancy requirements, children on laps or babies in arms are not allowed.
* Ticket Delivery Methods:
1) Physical Tickets: Brown Paper Tickets will mail tickets within 24 hours of purchase. This delivery method is available until May 31st.
2) Print-At-Home Tickets: Print your own ticket using a plain paper printer. This delivery method is available until June 13th at 6:30pm.
3) Mobile Tickets: Tickets will be sent to your mobile phone. Tickets delivered this way can also be safely distributed to the attendee's party using our patent pending Transfer-to-a-Friend™ service. This delivery method is available until June 13th at 6:30pm.
4) No Will-Call Tickets or ticket purchases at the door.
*Exchanges are available through May 31st by calling Brown Paper Tickets at 1-800-838-3006 (Open 24/7). There are no refunds.
* DTI's Ferla Ballet School tickets can be purchased HERE
+ CLICK HERE for Open Program & Shining Stars (Ages 3-Adult) Information regarding our fun classes, camps and social activities!
+ CLICK HERE for Ferla Ballet Summer Intensive:
Improve your ballet technique for the upcoming San José Youth Ballet Nutcracker auditions, pointe and level promotions.
School of Arts and Culture @ Mexican Heritage Theatre (View)
1700 Alum Rock Ave.
San Jose, CA 95116
|Minimum Age: 3|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|