Ivar's Salmon House Fall Cider Celebration Dinner
Ivar's Salmon House is celebrating Northwest artisan ciders again with a special 5-course prix fixe menu and hard cider tasting. Ivar's Executive Chef Jason Bray selected eight distinct regional artisan ciders to pair with a gluten-free menu that complements the unique apple characters and tastings notes.
Learn more about the cidery, their methods and why they are the best in class.
Seating is limited.
* Fresh shucked Fanny Bay oysters, apple mignonette
(Finnriver Artisan Sparkling Cider)
* House cured Lox, fresh apple, frisée
(Blue Mountain Dry Creek Hard Cider)
Third Course - family style:
* Juniper Braised Pork Shoulder over creamy polenta, caraway and cider braised cabbage
* Alder grilled Coho Salmon over Cider braised pork belly, roasted pears, spinach, wild mushrooms, shaved Grana Padano
(2 ciders: Finnriver Forest Fir Cider, Snowdrift Cider Makers Reserve)
* Dueling Cheeses - Creamy goats milk and Pecorino Toscano, apple gastrique, candied walnuts, gluten free crackers
(3 ciders: Finnriver Sparkling Black Currant, Blue Mountain Cherry Hard Apple Cider, Eaglemount Raspberry Cider)
* Whisky poached pear, vanilla bean rice pudding
(Tieton Cider Works Blossom Nectar)
Ivar's Salmon House (View)
401 NE Northlake Way
Seattle, WA 98105
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|