ARMS: Deep Space Expedition
Calling all Astronauts!
Blast-off on an exciting journey of learning with the Pink Palace Museum and Autism Resources of the Mid-South. Count down begins at mission control:Pink Palace Museum at 5:30 pm on April 27th.
* Space stations will have out of this world activities for all ages to enjoy through out our galaxy of galleries.
* A planetary scavenger hunt will help guide you through the exciting exhibits
* Docking stations will be located inside and outside the galleries so you and your crew can have a quiet moment to enjoy the wonders of space
* The Autozone Dome Sharpe Planetarium will host a special stargazing experience
* If your astronaut would rather keep exploring space, the gallery galaxy will await their further expedition!
*Space gear, glow accessories, and all space themed apparel is welcome*
This event is for the children and families of the Autism community
Pink Palace Museum (View)
3050 Central Avenue
Memphis, TN 38111
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|