Epic Eve Dinner Sweepstakes
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY AWAITS!
The night before the big festival, 50 lucky people will be treated to an intimate dining experience with Stone Brewing Co. co-founder Greg Koch and brewmaster Mitch Steele. Samples of ALL 11 Stone Vertical Epic Ale vintages will be paired with 11 delicious dishes created by Chef Alex Carballo specifically to partner with each of the Stone Vertical Epic Ales.
To be as fair as possible to all our fans, we are hosting a sweepstakes to select Stone fans who will be given the option to buy tickets for the Epic Eve Dinner on Tuesday, December 11th, 2012.
Here's how it works:
* There is no cost to enter the sweepstakes, however, entrants will have the option to make a donation to local charity Interfaith Community Services when entering.
* Winning entrants will be notified by Stone Brewing Co. via email on November 6, 2012 and given the option to purchase up to two (2) dinner tickets at $99 per ticket.
* Entries will only be accepted from 12:11 p.m. (PT) October 26, 2012 through 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 2, 2012.
* You may only enter the sweepstakes once. Duplicate entries will not be eligible to win.
1. This sweepstakes is ONLY open to legal residents of the U.S., age 21 and older at time of entry.
2. Entries are registered with Brown Paper Tickets, a third-party ticketing agency, at the following address: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/283397
3. No purchase or donation is necessary to enter sweepstakes.
4. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received.
5. The sweepstakes does not entitle winners to free dinner tickets. Winners will have the option to buy two (2) seats to the Epic Eve Dinner on Tuesday, December 11th, 2012 at $99 per ticket.
6. You may only enter once. Duplicate entries will not be eligible to win.
7. There is no cost to enter the sweepstakes, however, entrants will have the option to make a donation to local charity Interfaith Community Services when entering. DONATIONS WILL HAVE NO AFFECT ON AN ENTRANT'S ODDS OF WINNING.
8. Stone Brewing Co. will retain all records received in order to select winners and contact you if your name is chosen, but will not use your personal information for ANY other reason. EVER.
9. Entries will only be accepted from 12:11 p.m. (PT) October 26, 2012 through 11:59 p.m. (PT) on November 2, 2012.
10. Winners will be randomly selected by an independent third party not associated with Stone Brewing Co.
11. Winning entrants will be notified of selection via email by Stone Brewing Co. on November 6, 2012.
12. Attempts to rig the outcome of this sweepstakes in your favor, including but not limited to: entering more than once, using alternate contact information, etc.will result in disqualification and ineligibility.
13. Rules are subject to change.
14. Winners will be given the option to buy up to two (2) dinner tickets online at $99 each ticket before 11:59 (PT) pm on Sunday, November 11, 2012. If tickets are not purchased by this date, they will be made available to the next entrant selected by the independent third party.
15. Stone is not responsible for following up and reminding winners to purchase tickets. Entrants are advised to check their email junk folders the day after winners are notified.
16. Winners will be issued a special code with which to purchase dinner tickets online. This code may only be used ONCE.
17. Stone is not responsible for any circumstances that may prevent winning entrants from purchasing tickets.
18. Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE. The winning entrant must be the primary purchaser of dinner tickets, and the name must match the credit card and photo ID presented at the dinner to pick up tickets.
19. To redeem tickets, winners and their guests must present a valid government-issued photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
20. Both winners and guests MUST BE 21 OR OVER and MUST HAVE A VALID ID!
21. Dinner tickets will be handled as WILL CALL ONLY.
22. Winners will be given the opportunity to purchase tickets online ONE TIME ONLY.
23. A winner who purchases a single ticket CANNOT return at a later date to purchase a second ticket, even if it is before the deadline to purchase tickets. Codes for purchasing tickets are SINGLE-USE ONLY.
24. We do not require the name of the guest to be provided during checkout. Winners are free to decide who their guest will be up to the date of the event. If a guest is specified by name during checkout, the buyer can opt to change the guest name at any time without contacting Stone.
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens (View)
1999 Citracado Parkway
Escondido, CA 92029
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|
|Owner: Stone Brewing|
|On BPT Since: Apr 25, 2007|
|Stone Brewing Co.|