2017 Winemaker's Dinner
Our Winemaker's Dinner is Tuesday, Feb 28th, from 6:30p-9p. Hosted by winemaker Michael DeMartinis.
The menu is as follows:
1. Cha Cha paired with White Fish Ceviche Shooter.
2. Vidal Blanc paired with the Parmesan Artichoke Hearts.
3. Traminette paired with the House Specialty Salad.
4. Estate Reserve Cabernet Franc paired with the Pesto Chicken Fettuccini. Grilled Chicken with a savory basil-pesto crust medley. Over fettuccine in a dill cream sauce.
5. Estate Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with Verona Roast Sirloin. Sliced slow-roasted Angus Top Sirloin, Seasoned with fresh rosemary, shallots, and garlic in a cabernet sauce with sautéed portobella mushrooms and grilled veggies.
6. Fort Halifax paired with the Death by Chocolate Cake.
The evening will begin in the wine cellar at 6:30p, where participants will get to taste from the barrel. Then, we move to the enclosed patio at 7p from the wine & food tasting.
Only $45/person. Call 717.896.7700 for more info.
Armstrong Valley Winery (View)
212 Rutter Road
Halifax, PA 17032
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|