Dominatrix 101: ROPE BONDAGE 2.0
Are you 50 shades of grey curious? Then don't come to this class. If, however, you are a Woman who is curious about how You can harness Your power as a Woman to have more control in Your career, over men and in your life through the erotic art of Female Domination, then this class is for you. Whether you are looking to spice up your sex life, be more in control professionally, thinking about becoming a Dominatrix or are a service provider looking ot expand your bag of tricks, you'll get the psychology and tools you need to get started.
This class in this series is - ROPE BONDAGE 2.0.
You don't have to have attended any of Our other bondage workshops, but If you have, you'll be able to add several new rigs to your arsenalthat you will absolutely love! This class also features some C&B ties that wll have him squirming!
In this class you'll learn:
1. About different types of ropes,their purpose and the sensations the create.How to pick and maintain the type of rope that' most suitable for you, and basic bondage safety
2. The difference between Eastern and Western styles of bondage
3. Slip knots vs rigging points
4. Basic wrist and ankle ties; bondage handcuffs,, tying together, tying, to and spread eagle positions
5.Basic body and chest harness
6. Cock and Ball Bondage: English Ball Seperation, Hellicopters and more!
Instructor: Tara Indiana
This is a hands on class, you will be doing rope bondage. Come dressed comfortablyand wearing undergarments or a swimsuit under your street clothes. No free balling or commando.
This class is open to single women and couples
$20 in advance single women
$35 in advance couples
Den of Iniquity (View)
East 6th Street & Alameda
Los Angeles, CA 90013
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|