Fountains of Hope alfresco dinner party to benefit ARM (Art, Recreation, Movement) of Care
ARM of Care uses the Creative Arts to
restore and empower individuals who
have been exploited through human
You are invited to join us at our annual benefit garden dinner party on Sunday, September 25th from 5pm - 8pm.
- Elegant alfresco dining by J. Gourmet Catering
- Live music by the Fret Not Band
- Special guest speakers
- Silent auction and Opportunity drawings valued at more than $7000 to include:
* a week stay in a private vacation home in Groveland, CA (outside of Yosemite)
* Tickets to CalShakes 2017 theater in Orinda
* Passes to Lamorinda movie theaters in Orinda or Moraga
* Brunch for 4 at Neiman Marcus, Walnut Creek
* $100 cabi clothing gift certificate
* many gift certificates to various restaurants
and more to come!
Can't join us? Please consider making a donation in lieu of attendance at
Note: WE HAVE SOLD OUT ONLINE Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be on the waiting list as we review our final count. THANK YOU!
If you prefer to pay with a check, please RSVP via email to email@example.com. You will receive an email confirmation and we ask that you mail your check to the ARM of Care mailbox (address will be provided in the confirmation).
Private Home - address to be provided when ticket is purchased
Mt. Diablo Exit
Danville, CA 94526
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|