The Miami Design District and Chef Michael Schwartz present a Genuine Summer Series, welcoming an exciting line up of events to Palm Court with food from Michael's Genuine Food & Drink, presented by Lynx Grills and Wines of Germany. Individual event tickets are available, as well as a bundled pass for all three events at a discounted price.
Miami Design District x Genuine Summer Series:
June 10 - Sundown Grillout
July 8 - OMG! Picnic & a Movie
August 12 - Genuine Beer Court
Friday, June 10 - Sundown Grillout
- An outdoor feast off the grill in Palm Court featuring pairings by the Wines of Germany to highlight Summer of Riesling.
- Guests will enjoy a cocktail hour with passed bites and sekt Riesling, followed by a 3-course seated dinner at farm-style tables under the palms.
- Chefs will put the meal out from cooking stations including rotisserie grills, asado flattop and pizza oven.
- Live music from Marcus Grant "Mutes & Roots" Jazz Trio.
PASSED HORS D'OEUVRES
- ricotta crostini - apricot thyme jam
- crispy shortrib - romesco, duchilly hazelnuts
- slow roasted pork pizza - fig, grilled onion, fontina, arugula
- wood-grilled florida shrimp - dill aioli
- local fish ceviche
- classic deviled eggs
Robert Weil Riesling Sekt Brut 2012
Charred eggplant, fermented chilies, crispy shallots, mizuna, fish sauce vinaigrette
Fritz Haag Brauneberger Riesling Kabinett, Mosel 2013
Blue Fish "Original" Riesling, Pfalz 2014
SECOND, served family style
Rotisserie Leg of Lamb
new potatoes, preserved meyer lemon, salsa verde, watercress
and served with merguez lamb sausage, pickled red onions, cucumbers, yogurt
August Kesseler "N" Pinot Noir, Rheingau 2012
crème fraiche, florida honey, pistachios, thyme
menu subject to change
Miami Design District Palm Court (View)
140 Northeast 39th Street
Miami, FL 33137