BDSM, The Law and You: A Legal and Safety Class
Some of the topics covered will be:
1. What are the legal definitions of prostitution?
2. Staying Safe - it's not what you do, it's what you say
3. How LE works
4. How to screen play mates
5. How to protect and manage privacy
6. What are the legal definitions of assault and kidnapping?
7. Cops and Robbers: They will ask the same questions. Find out what they are.
8. Compliance with zoning, fire codes and C of O's
9. Picking a space and buiding it. Where, when, why, how, who and what.
10. Obsenity laws: What you can and can't you do in a video? On the Internet? In a public performance? On TV? and more.
11. PR: How to interact with the community, your neighbors and the media
Moderator: Mss. Tara Indiana
This class is BDSM professionals or all genders and lifestyle couples only. Fetish pros must have current and active website for confirmation. We reserve the right to turn anyone away.
Tara Indiana is not an attorney and no part of this class should be considered legal advise. As always, you should consult with an actual arrorney on all legal matters.
$20 in advance / $30 at the door (space permitting)
Den of Iniquity (View)
East 6th Street & Alameda
Los Angeles, CA 90013
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|