On Tuesday, March 15th, we're hosting a Winemaker's Dinner. Our winemaker, Michael DeMartinis, will be hosting the event; explaining the different nuances of wine & food, and discussing the food & wine selections with the participants. Premier Caterers will be preparing the food selections for the event. Only $45/person to enjoy a wonderful evening of education & social interaction. Join us in the wine cellar at 6 pm to 6:30pm to sample a couple of wines from the barrels with a select choice of cheeses. From there we will convene to the Enclosed Patio for an intimate pairing of 8 wines with food, with 35 of our closest friends.
6-6:30pm Wine Cellar Reception
6:30-9:30pm Winemakers Dinner
1. Thai Veggie Spring Roll paired with Riesling.
2. Chicken Florentine paired with Estate Reserve Chardonnay & Nouveau Armstrong,
(Fresh breast of chicken with a delicious fresh spinach and mozzarella cheese filling, crowned with a champagne reduction and creamy Parmesan sauce.)
3. Smoked Salmon on top of dill sauce bagel chip paired with Pinot Noir.
4. Grilled Tender Tri Tips (beef) with caramelized onions and mushrooms paired with Armstrong Red and Cabernet Sauvignon.
5. Chocolate Flourless Torte paired with Red Raspberry
6. Mini Parfait of Berries and Cream paired with Blackberry
Cutoff date to purchase tickets is March 11, 2016.
Limited to 35 participants.
Armstrong Valley Winery (View)
212 Rutter Road
Halifax, PA 17032
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|