Crush the Pin: An Exploration of Real Ale
From time-to-time, we like to play around with cask conditioned beers and share those with you in the tasting room.
But on March 12, we wanted to do something crazy fun...and what's more fun than 10+ new cask creations and tapping them at the same time for your enjoyment?
This event will feature 10+ pins of real ale goodness.
Expect some oddball ingredients added in the name of butchering a timeless tradition.
One ticket is $25 and includes:
- Early access to GRB before we open to public - 11 am entry
- 10 tickets for 5 oz pours from the pins
- Brief cask education overview from Andrew Nations (founder) and Kevin Brown (brewer)
Pints will not be made available until 2 PM. Additional sample pours may be purchased between 11-2 by event ticket holders only. At 2 PM, the beer will be made available to anyone at the brewery. We'll announce more complete list of the pins that will be available as we get closer to the event. But here's a sneak preview:
- Double Dry Hopped At Arm's Length with Lemon Drop hops
- Double Dry Hopped Commotion with Mosaic hops
- Dry Hopped Southern Drawl with Citra
- Reasonably Corrupt conditioned on Nutella
- Reasonably Corrupt conditioned on raspberries
Additional sample pours (5 oz) will be $2
Pints (12 oz) will be $5
**A cask is a vessel that contains unpasteurized beer which is naturally carbonated through the use of active yeast inside the cask. Casks come in multiple sizes - a pin contains approx 5 gallons.
Great Raft Brewing (View)
1251 Dalzell Street
Shreveport, LA 71103
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|