Kern River Citra Lottery, Winter 2016. Pickup window February 19-28
DUE TO THE EVENT SETUP, YOU CANNOT REGISTER WITH A MOBILE DEVICE. YOU NEED THE FULL WEB PAGE FOR REGISTRATION. Sorry for any inconvenience.
OK, long read, but here is how it works. We will hold three Brown Paper Ticket Events for the sale of 22 oz bottles of our Citra Double IPA. The first event (this one) is a FREE lottery event where winners will then be able to purchase 6 bottles of Citra. The second event is the bottle sale to the lottery winners. The third event is the "firesale" to the lottery losers. More details below...
1. Free lottery registration is open until Sunday, January 31st. You may only enter the lottery once. Anyone deemed trying to circumvent this rule will be disqualified. So really, no shenanigans.
2. You will be notified via e-mail as to whether you have won or lost by Wednesday, February 3rd. Each winner agrees to purchase a "ticket" for 6 bottles of Citra at $8 per bottle plus CRV + Tax + BPT ticket charges (somewhere around $54 total). This will happen during the second BPT sale that will last until Wednesday, February 10th. Winners will be notified of the details of this sale. Losers will be notified that they did not win.
IMPORTANT - due to the high rate of success of SPAM filters, you might not get an e-mail as to whether you have won or lost. You can either e-mail KRBC to find out, or (preferably) try your passcode (Driver's License #) in the actual BPT bottle sale - if it works, you have won!
3. All lottery winners who do not purchase their ticket by the end of the second BPT sale will forfeit their right to purchase their bottles. All unused tickets will then be available for purchase in the third "fire sale" event (first-come-first serve). This will start at 6 pm on Thursday, February 11th.
4. Bottles must be picked up by the actual lottery winner (ID required) at the brewery during normal business hours between Friday, February 19th and Sunday, February 28th. If you cannot do this, please do not enter the lottery.
5. If you do not pick up your bottles during the time period described above, your bottles will be forfeited and no refund will be given.
Please do not call the brewery with questions - we are a full service restaurant and most likely the person you reach won't be able to help you. E-mail us instead with any questions you may have.
Pretty simple really. Enter lottery. Win (or not). Buy bottles online through BPT (or through fire sale). Come to brewery and pick them up. Enjoy fresh bottles with friends or hoard for yourself.
Kern River Brewing Comapny (View)
13415 Sierra Way
Kernville, CA 93238