A Very Merry Oktoberfest with Quesada, Goose Island and Up Down Cigar
Up Down Cigar presents A Very Merry Oktoberfest with Quesada Cigars and Bourbon County Stout at Goose Island's Barrel Warehouse
$89.00 all inclusive before 11/30
Meet special guest Terrence Riley, fifth generation member of the Quesada family.
Your indoor cigar friendly evening includes:
- Quesada 8-cigar assortment ($100.00 retail value) including 1 BCS barrel aged cigars
- Complimentary transportation to and from Up Down Cigar (ample parking also available at Goose Island)
- Goose Island beer including multiple variants of Bourbon County Stout
- Bavarian themed food and hors d'oeuvres from Flo and Santos Restaurant
- Bunnahabhain Single Malt Scotch and other premium spirits
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Reception at Up Down Cigar (reception free for everyone; complimentary buses depart promptly at 6:30 pm)
7:00 pm to 10:00 pm: Oktoberfest Event INDOORS at the cigar friendly Goose Island Barrel Aging Warehouse
603 N. Sacramento, Chicago, IL 60612
You MUST pre-register for this event and space is very limited (tickets also available in store at Up Down Cigar or by calling 1-800-587-3696).
ALL DAY 12/3/2015 enjoy 20% off 20 or more Quesada cigars, plus bonus Quesada presents.
Up Down Cigar / Goose Island Barrel Warehouse (View)
1550 N. Wells St. / 603 N. Sacramento Ave.
Chicago, IL 60610
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|