Important: List your recipient as the attendee and you as the payer. BE SURE to enter Your email address so the receipt will come to you! Print the receipt as your gift or request a gift card in the notes. We will send a gift card to your recipient with instructions on how to reserve their seats. Thank you for sharing the gift of live theater!|
Our 2016 Season:
- Agatha Christie "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie, March 4-19
- "The Fantasticks" book & lyrics by Tom Jones, music by Harvey Schmidt, April 28-May 21
- "Bare", a Pop Opera, by book by Jon Hartmere, Jr. & Damon Intrabartolo, lyrics by Hartmere, music by Intrabartolo, July 7-30
- "The Other Place" by Sharr White, Sept. 9-24
- "Speed-the-Plow" by David Mamet, Nov. 4-19*
Season subscriptions do not include improv comedy nights or other special events.
*TBTA reserves the right to substitute show offerings. Subscribers will receive 1 ticket to each of 5 shows.
The Brookfield Theatre for the Arts (View)
184 Whisconier Road
Brookfield, CT 06804
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|