Maplewood and Lucy Flower Parks Advisory Council Annual Fundraiser
The Maplewood & Lucy Flower Park Advisory Council is hosting this year's annual fundraiser at Naveen's Cuisine
2325 W North Avenue, November 3rd at 7pm
Enjoy some casual Mingling, Munching and Drinking!
- Shrimp Tikka's marinated with Indian spices & grilled (cooking demo)
- Chicken Kabobs - marinated in Indian spices & grilled (cooking demo)
- Paneer Costini - crumbled Indian cottage cheese with herbs and spices
- Bruschetta - kalamata olives, tomatoes & fresh mozzarella
- Pico De Gallo, Spicy Chicken Dip and Assorted Sweets from Elysia Roots Cakes!
Wine included from Life's a Cabernet, wickerwine.com
LOTS of Great Raffle Prizes from local businesses!!
All profits go to support the parks!!
Tickets are $60.00 for food and drink
$65.00 at the door, cash only)
Don't miss out! ONLY 50 reservations available!
email@example.com (please respond by Nov 2nd)
Any questions, volunteer or donation ideas contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about all the great programs available at Maplewood Park at chicagoparkdistrict.com
Naveen's Cuisine (View)
2325 W North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|