In the Class you will learn:
- Types and use of soldering tools
- How to use a temperature controlled soldering station
- Types of solder
- The structure of a printed circuit board
- How to recognize and mount the parts of the kit
- How to make reliable solder connections
- How to read a schematic
Each student will build and take home a digital (LED) clock.
All parts and supplies will be furnished. Students will be able to use the Making Awesome soldering stations and tools to build their clock.
This first class is limited to people 12 and up. Makers under 18 must have parental permission. Makers under 16 must have a parent or responsible adult with them.
Making Awesome, Tallahassee's Makerspace (View)
1009 Commercial Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32310
|Minimum Age: 12|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|