Vibrant Aging STL
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED WORKSHOP INFORMATION
(including options for paying by check)
Modern society has associated the latter years of life with loss, fear, and debility. In contrast, ancient wisdom sees the potential for growth, vibrancy, and expansion as we become freed from the daily duties of work and family. New research is beginning to support this time-honored view: that our bodies and minds are quite capable of vibrant health well into our seventh and eighth decades of life.
Dr. Carrie Demers, a board-certified internist and integrative medicine physician for over 20 years, is uniquely positioned to translate both traditional wisdom and scientific research into understandable and immediately useful actions for living well.
Here are some of the practical information you will receive:
* Proven lifestyle strategies to maintain - and even improve - health and vitality
* Simple techniques for decreasing stress
* Supplements that support brain function
* Why movement matters
* How to get a good night's sleep
* Adopting an anti-inflammatory diet
* Support for our microbiome and good digestion
* Meditation practice for beginners
You will go home with a new understanding and appreciation for your healing capacity, and with tips and techniques to implement to keep you moving forward into your best life.
Brentwood Conference Center
1201 Hanley Industrial Court
Brentwood, MO 63144
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|