Chocolate Hot Tub Party
The most popular event is back...Chocolate party!
If you've never been it's a night of decadence and naughtiness.
For this event, we will have the chocolate games as usual but this time we will add in some hot tub fun.
Here's how it works:
- This is a small event, 15 couples (15 men/15 women).
Single men and women are allowed but the men can't buy their ticket until a girl has bought a ticket, which opens up a guys spot.
If you're a single guy and want to get in, all you have to do is ask a girl on here to come with you and buy a couples ticket to guarantee a spot.
- THIS EVENT SELLS OUT FAST as it's the most popular.
- The event will be held at a members home.
- We will play games that include chocolate.
Everyone is given a card with what you're suppose to do on your turn. If you're not comfortable with the more naughty games, just switch out your card for a more tame game.
- After everyone has a card, we take turns spinning the bottle to see who goes next.
- We all sit on cushions on the floor around a black mat. The mat is where all games are played either by yourself or someone you choose. Plus it can get messy so the mat is there for that reason.
- Please wear something you don't mind getting dirty. - Bring a separate bathing suit for the hot tub so as not to get the hot tub dirty with chocolate from the games.
- Bring your own towels and small bag to put your belongings in.
- This event is clothing optional for the games and hot tub.
- There are bedrooms to "play" in after the games.
- Pizza will be served at the event which you will need to chip in for if you plan to eat any.
- This is a BYOB event, so bring any alcohol and mixers. Only tap water will be provided, along with ice, cups and straws. - Address will only be given out to paid attendees.
- Chocolates will be available along with chocolate cocktails.
IMPORTANT: This event is at a members home so please respect their home by keeping it clean and throwing away anything you don't need any more. My assistant will be there to help with cleaning up and making drinks.
Please be respectful when parking outside or taking a taxi as the house is surrounded by neighbors.
Address will be given out only to paid attendees
Palisades, CA 90272
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|