Sacramento Hip Hop Green Dinner
The Hip Hop Green Dinners is a National Health Initiative that are set in urban communities and designed to introduce new people especially youth, to delicious, healthy vegan food. The Green dinners are most attendee's first introduction to a vegan meal and are a perfect combination of information and entertainment. Invited are top National speakers and performance artists in the health and food justice movement.
What Happens at the Hip Hop Green Dinner?
1. A beautiful dining presentation
2. To taste some of the best vegan food available in their area
3. To witness some groundbreaking Hip Hop performances and meet the artists involved
4. To meet and learn about healthy eating and living from leading health professionals
5. To network with agencies, organizations, businesses and individuals in their area who can help them transition to a healthier lifestyle.
By breaking bread and sharing information in a relaxed and entertaining environment, the Hip Hop Green Dinners help youth and their families make the connection between their diet, lifestyle and their health.
Oak Park Community Center (View)
3425 MLK Jr Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95817
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|