6th Annual Art for AIDS
Proceeds will benefit AIDS Connecticut, with a portion going to ACT's permanent endowment, The Richard B. Fried Fund, administered by the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving.
Enjoy an evening of art, music, food, wine and fun!
* Art Grab - Each guest takes home an original 12"x12" canvas
* Art Show/Sale - 90% of sales go to the artist, 10% to ACT
* Guest Emcees - Meteorologist Matt Scott and Tracy Julian
* Appetizers & desserts provided by local restaurants
* Complimentary beverages courtesy of Harvest Wine & Spirits
Tiers are grouped by the order in which they will choose art in the Art Grab. The individual order of each tier will be determined by lottery.
* Winner's Circle: $500, 1st person to choose art
* Exclusive VIP: $200, 2nd group to choose art (10 people)
* VIP: $100, 3rd group to choose art (20 people)
* General Admission: $50, 4th group to choose art (up to 120 people)
555 Asylum Ave
Hartford, CT 06105
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|