APA LA AICP Exam Study Session
Prepare for the AICP exam in May or November with APA LA's annual AICP Study Session. Distinguished faculty and planning professionals will give targeted lectures on a variety of exam topics, including: housing, urban design, land use and development regulations, visioning and goal setting, planning law, and planning ethics. This event is intended for people who are already signed up to take the exam, and those considering it in the near future.
Speakers will include:
- Carol Barrett, FAICP, Assistant Director of Planning and Transportation, City of Burbank
- Liz Falletta, Assistant Professor, USC Price School of Public Policy and USC School of Architecture
- Woodie Tescher, Principal, PlaceWorks
- Geoff Danker, AICP, Senior Environmental Policy Advisor, Southern California Gas Company
- Diana Varat, Lecturer, UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs, Department of Urban Planning
Saturday, April 4th, 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Room 101, Ralph and Goldy Lewis Hall
Price School of Public Policy
University of Southern California
Cost: $20 for members
$10 for students
$40 for non-members
Continental breakfast is provided.
There is ample bike parking on campus, as well as several transit options, including the Expo Line. Arrivals by car should use Gate 3 on Figueroa and park in structure PS-X. Parking is $10.
University of Southern California (View)
650 Childs Way
Los Angeles, CA 90089
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|