Emerald City Roller Girls Season 3 Inaugural Bout!
All 3 Emerald City Roller Girls' teams bouting; the Flat Track Furies versus Terminal City from CANADA, and the Church of Sk8in versus the Season 2 Champions, the Andromedolls.
Live bone crushing roller derby action, food, beer, music. This is an all ages event. Children 5 and under are free. All fans ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK!
Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids welcome but seating is limited for those under 18
* General Admission does not guarantee a seat in the general bleacher section, arrive early for a seat in the bleachers.
Floor Seating Policies:
* Get up close to the action by sitting on the floor just outside of the CRASH ZONE. Stay alert 'cause you might end up with a derby girl in your lap.
* We will be selling floor cushions, but you're always welcome to bring a small pillow or stadium chair.
* No One Under 18 in Floor Seating Area
* NO GLASS containers, no alcohol
* DOWN IN FRONT
* All fans ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK!
Want to make sure your spot is reserved?
"FANATIC" Guaranteed Seating!
* VIP wristbands required in "FANATIC" bleachers.
* This is our only "guaranteed seating" section and tickets are $17 on-line or at the door (subject to availability).
Volunteers & Security
* Please follow all of their instructions or you will be asked to leave the premises.
* There is no re-entry once you have left, but we do have an outdoor smoking area for spectators.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
We strive to accommodate all roller derby fans -- if you need a particular seating arrangement (space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't delay. Tickets will be for sale online until Friday, January 29th at 5 p.m., availablity permitting. Tickets will be available at the door starting at 5 p.m. on the day of the bout.
Lane Events Center
769 West 13th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97402
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|