Burning River Roller Girls roller derby bout - Semifinals + Polka Night
The Burning River Roller Girls home teams continue their season June 14 with an exciting semifinals double header. Witness a rematch of last season's championship bout with the Rolling Pin-Ups vs. the Hellbombers followed by the Hard Knockers vs. the Cleveland Steamers.
Fans at the June 14 bout will have the chance to be a part of the filming of the new reality television show Polka Kings. The Chardon Polka Band will be at the bout performing during breaks and filming a segment for the upcoming television series.
Polka Kings is a collaboration of Reelz TV and High Noon Entertainment, who have separately produced series such as Hollywood Hillbillies, Cake Boss and Tough Love. Polka Kings will follow the Chardon Polka Band in their quest for stardom.
We'll also be raising money and awareness for Beautiful Faces, a 501(c)(3) organization that provides the following to impoverished children with deformities: medical examinations, dental examinations, cleft lip and palate repair, basic dentistry, and other health care services.
Doors open at 5:00 pm, and our first bout starts at 6:00 p.m. Tickets are available at the door; however BRRG recommends advance purchase of tickets to guarantee entrance.
Tickets are $13 online and $15 at the door.
2014 Home Team Bouts (Saturdays @ Ohio Nets Sports Complex)
June 14 Semifinals
July 12 Championship
2014 Travel Team Home Bouts
Saturday, July 26 - Elyria Roll Arena
Visit http://burningriverrollergirls.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/welcome-to-season-8/ for more details.
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting track-side.
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over. -Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome, but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Volunteers & Security
- BRRG asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRG volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub or VIP wristband. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*Paid parking in both lots adjacent to Ohio Nets. After-hours parking in other lots in the industrial complex is free. Please do not use the Progressive lot, per their request.
Parking is free with a VIP ticket purchase.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
- Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you have appropriate accommodations.
Ohio Nets Sports Complex (View)
12665 Corporate Drive
Parma, OH 44130
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|