Come join us in Leavenworth for the fourteenth annual Rockfest climbing festival. Festival participants can enjoy camping at Gibbs Organic Farm Saturday night after climbing during the day or taking one of the clinics led by guides from the Northwest Mountain School.
John Frieh joins us from Portland to present a show on some of his latest trips in the Alaska range. He is the winner of numerous AAC climbing grants, has a string of modern first ascents and has perfected 'smash and grab' climbing.
Festival admission includes:
- camping Saturday night at Gibbs Farm
- BBQ dinner Saturday night sponsored by Black Diamond and Petzl
- John Frieh Slideshow
- one ticket for the world famous Rockfest Raffle
- Sunday morning breakfast sponsored by Mountain Gear
Clinics are $35 per person and will be held all day at Peshastin Pinnacles State Park starting at 9am. Meet at the picnic tables next to the parking lot.
- Beginning Climbing
- Off-width crack climbing
- Efficient descent / managing multiple rappels
- Gear anchors and multi-pitch belay stations
- Self-rescue and belay escapes
When registering please include name of clinic you'd like to attend.
All attendees need to sign a waiver for the event. Save time (and trees!) by going here: http://goo.gl/PrMHD. Clinic participants will need to fill out an additional one from the Northwest Mountain School.
Gibbs Organic Farm (View)
11632 Freund Canyon
Leavenworth, WA 98826
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|