Quidditch World Cup 2011
A real-life Quidditch tournament extravaganza, on November 12-13 at Randall's Island, best described by Fox news as "a cross between the superbowl and a medieval festival."
Please note: We are currently using paypal to accept tickets, and you DO NOT need an account or even need to log-in to use it. Our ticket interface will take you to the paypal site where you will make the purchase, with or without an account.
The World Cup features:
- 100 college and high school teams from 22 states and four nations.
- Over 2,000 uniformed, caped, broom-riding athletes.
- Over a dozen Live rock bands, Wizard Wrock, Circus sideshows, live owl demonstrations, costumes and more.
- Live commentary on every field from professional improv comedians from the PIT club in NYC.
- Butterbeer, Turkey Legs, Bertie Botts beans, BBQ, chili, hot chocolate, real beer, and many other things your stomach desires.
- Wands, brooms, robes, scarves, and other wizardly gear for sale.
- Championships in Icahn Stadium, a world class venue that seats 5,000.
---Saturday Pass --- Includes over 200 games on 10 fields, half-time show, and headline concert. Does not include finals matches.
--- Sunday Pass --- Includes over 100 games on 10 fields, performances, and half-time show. Does not include finals matches.
---Weekend Pass--- Includes over 450 games on both days and all entertainment, including headline concert. Does not include finals matches.
--- Championship Matches --- includes Division II Championship, Alumni All-star Game, Division I semi-finals, and World Cup Championship. Limited to 3,500 tickets*
--- VIP Pass --- Includes access to VIP area, admission to all events on both days including the concert and finals matches. VIP pass also provides reserved front-row seats at all games including finals and the championship.
--- WATER TAXI --- round trip passage from 90th street and the East River in Manhattan to the ferry pier at Randall's Island (immediately adjacent to the event site). Best recommended public transportation option.
*All athletes receive free admission on Saturday and Sunday to games and entertainment. Finals are discounted for athletes, email your captain for more information.
Randall's Island (View)
20 Randall's Island
New York, NY 10035
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|