DAY PASS: Sunday, April 18th
This Day Pass grants you access to the panels, screenings, and Closing Night/Awards Ceremony on Sunday, April 18th. You may pick up your Day Pass from the theater box office starting one hour before the day's first event. You must present your photo ID to redeem your Day Pass.
A Day Pass does NOT include access to the Atom.com Filmmaker Lounge or Cocktail Reception.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A Day Pass does not guarantee seating! We strongly recommend that you arrive at least 45 minutes early to ensure a seat. There will be a separate line for pass holders - please wait in that line, with your pass visible. Pass holders will be let in first. Pass holders who get to the theater later than 20 minutes prior to the screening or panel cannot be guaranteed a seat. Be prepared to present your photo ID along with your Day Pass.
Pass holders also receive priority access to parties, but only on a first-come-first-served basis. If space is no longer available, pass holders are not guaranteed entry.
Screenings may contain mature content that is not suitable for children. Parental discretion is advised.
Admission to parties and events where alcohol is served is restricted to pass holders over the age of 21.
* Please be advised that rain or shine, and without exception, all Pass and Ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be made.
* Passes are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
* If lost, stolen or destroyed, Passes and Tickets will not be replaced.
* Passes may be redeemed in the theater box office start one hour before the day's first event, or anytime after that while the theater box office is open. You must present your photo ID to redeem your Day Pass.
* All programs are subject to change.
* By attending festival events or screenings or by purchasing a ticket or pass, you are agreeing that LA Comedy Shorts may use your name, image, picture and/or feedback comments in any media, worldwide, in connection with any account or transmission of festival events.
Downtown Independent Theater
251 S. Main Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|