For The Love of Chocolate - Escondido Chocolate Festival
FOR THE LOVE OF CHOCOLATE
Escondido Chocolate Festival
Located in Historic Downtown Escondido
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2022
12PM - 5PM
EVENT INFO: www.facebook.com/events/1076011753184929
WEB INFO: www.downtownescondido.com/
Bring your sweetheart or just your sweet tooth to beautiful Downtown Escondido to enjoy the "For The Love of Chocolate" Escondido Chocolate Festival. Stroll through Downtown Escondido various designated restaurants, shops and art galleries while sampling chocolates paired with local fine wine, champagne, craft beer and spirit tastings. Take a stroll down Historic Grand Avenue and don't miss the 2nd Saturday, Escondido Art Walk and Esco Alley Art!
HOW IT WORKS:
Each attendee purchases a Passport Ticket which includes:
1.) Tasting Glass
2.) Drink Wristband
3.) Swag Bag to fill with goodies, coupons and information as you visit each participating Grand Avenue Business.
4.) Passport Map indicating each Tasting Location
Attendees obtain their Passport from Will Call located on Maple Street Plaza and then stroll, at their leisure, to each of the nearly 20 tasting locations to sample chocolate or a chocolate themed dish paired with either wine, beer, champagne, or a non-alcoholic drink. Attendees must drink any alcoholic beverages prior to leaving each location which allows them to meander through and get familiar with each business while enjoying their chocolate adventure!
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR PASSPORT TICKET?
- Gourmet Chocolates Paired with Wine, Champagne, Craft Beers or non-alcoholic beverage.
- Restaurant Inspired Chocolate Themed Tastings
- Roses (while supplies last), compliments of Design Moe Kitchen & Bath
- Photo Booth, compliments of Design Moe Kitchen & Bath
- Be serenaded by a Crooner, compliments of Design Moe Kitchen & Bath
- Belly Dancers by Sohaila's Shining Stars
- Raffle Prizes (held at 5:15pm - MUST be present to win.)
- Valentine Treats, Event Day Discounts & Specials from Downtown Restaurants and Retailers
- Glass Blowing Demonstrations from Stone & Glass
- 2nd Saturday Art Walk: Free Entry. Many galleries and museums, all within a 10-block walking area in downtown, open their doors and feature art works from both world-renown and emerging artists, along with artist's workshops and exhibit openings, live music and refreshments.
- Esco Art Alley
- Pop-Up Artists
PASSPORT TASTING TICKETS:
$40 Early Bird Discount - Purchased prior to 12am on 2/4/22
$50 If purchased 2/5-2/11/22 or at Will Call on 2/12/22
DESIGNATED DRIVER (No Alcohol) TASTING TICKETS:
$30 Early Bird Discount - Purchased prior to 12am on 2/4/22
$40 If purchased 2/5-2/11/22 or at Will Call on 2/12/22
"Will Call" (Located on Maple St. Plaza between Grand Avenue and Valley Parkway)
Must be age 21+ and show ID.
NOTE: Due to COVID, this event has been slightly modified from it's previous format. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to returning to normal as soon as possible. State of California indoor mask requirements in effect for this event.
Escondido Downtown Business Association
Portions of the proceeds from this event will be used to promote Historic Downtown Escondido as a shopping, dining and entertainment destination.
Thank you for supporting Historic Downtown Escondido.
Downtown Escondido (View)
Maple Street Plaza
Escondido, CA 92025
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|