So, you're in the BDSM scene, and you want to play safely and legally, and you're wondering how to do that. Join the crowd. Navigating the legalities and your rights can be a daunting task, as the laws just don't vary from state to state, but from county to county. In the US alone, there are 3,141 counties. Even the most skilled attorney could not possibly know the codes for over 3000 counties, so how can you protect yourself?|
Is Professional Female Domination legal? Can a slave sue me for an injury from a scene? Can I lose my job due to my fetish orientation? Is whipping assault? Why are the laws different for online vs IRL? These are some of the many questions that plague the fetish community.
Mistress Tara Indiana has been active in the fetish scene for 29 years both personally and professionally. She has worked in all aspects of adult entertainment all over the country. She will be sharing her "Tips of the Trade"
Some of the topics covered will be:
1. What are the legal definitions of prostitution?
2. Staying Safe - it's not what you do, it's what you say
3. How LE works
4. How to screen play mates
5. How to protect and manage privacy
6. What are the legal definitions of assault and kidnapping?
7. Cops and Robbers: They will ask the same questions. Find out what they are.
8. Compliance with zoning, fire codes and C of O's
9. Picking a space and building it. Where, when, why, how, who and what.
10. Obscenity laws: What you can and can't you do in a video? On the Internet? In a public performance? On TV? And more.
11. PR: How to interact with the community, your neighbors and the media
12. The latest info on SESTA / FOSTA
Moderator: Mss. Tara Indiana
This class is BDSM professionals of all genders and lifestyle couples only. We reserve the right to turn anyone away.
Tara Indiana is not an attorney and no part of this class should be considered legal advice. As always, you should consult with an actual attorney on all legal matters.
The Children of Lilith Temple (View)
Boyle Heights Area EXACT ADDRESS with TICKET
Los Angeles, CA 90033
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|