Stephen King and Owen King: Sleeping Beauties
Left Bank Books welcomes bestselling authors Stephen King and Owen King, who will discuss their new novel, "Sleeping Beauties," followed by a Q&A!
In a future so real and near it might be now, something happens when women go to sleep; they become shrouded in a cocoon-like gauze. If they are awakened, if the gauze wrapping their bodies is disturbed or violated, the women become feral and spectacularly violent; and while they sleep they go to another place... The men of our world are abandoned, left to their increasingly primal devices. One woman, however, the mysterious Evie, is immune to the blessing or curse of the sleeping disease. Is Evie a medical anomaly to be studied? Or is she a demon who must be slain? Set in a small Appalachian town whose primary employer is a womens prison, "Sleeping Beauties" is a wildly provocative, gloriously absorbing father/son collaboration between Stephen King and Owen King.
- A $40 (includes tax + service fee) tickets admits ONE person and includes ONE copy of "Sleeping Beauties"
Tickets available below. Please note: those who purchase a ticket and do not attend the event must pick up their copy of "Sleeping Beauties" or contact Left Bank Books to arrange for shipping within 60 days of the event.
- Limit four tickets per person. Ticket purchaser must be present with valid ID to receive Will Call tickets at event.
- Ticket guarantees entry to the event as well as a hardcover edition of "Sleeping Beauties."
- 400 attendees will receive signed copies, DISTRIBUTED AT RANDOM, so we wish you luck! All books (signed and unsigned) will be distributed at the end of the event.
- This event will NOT include a public book signing.
J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts at Lindenwood University (View)
2300 W Clay St
St Charles, MO 63301
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|