Realize Your Dreams - Live the Life You Have Imagined (Workshop Intensive)
"I learnt SO MUCH about myself, and amazing tools that have already started to improve my life!" - Tasha
Class is limited to 10 students. 5 slots left!
"I liked that the class was small because it allowed everyone to talk and share, and it created a close-knit environment." - Kae
Invest in yourself.
Date: Saturday | June 28
Time: 9AM - 7PM
(lunch at 12PM, tea break at 4PM)
Dream BIG and MAKE your dreams happen. This workshop series provides concrete steps for you to take towards realizing your dreams, so that you can live the life you have imagined.
Through this workshop, you will:
1. Define Your Dreams (9AM - 12NOON)
- identify your strengths, interests, values
- find out what your true passions are, discover your purpose
- answer who do I want to be, what do I want to do?
2. Unleash Your Potential (1PM - 4PM)
- identify mental, emotional and spiritual roadblocks that are holding you back and acquire tools to over come them
- address practical concerns such as resources like time, money, opportunity etc., fear, failure, societal pressures and expectations from friends and family
- discover and take THE MOST IMPORTANT and missing step most people skip in pursuing their dreams
3. Live Your Dreams (4.30PM - 7PM)
- understand how you create your own reality
- define what success means to you and live on your own terms
- own your dreams and live it!
Tay and Val have taught globally, spoken at multiple TEDx events, and empowered countless to realize their dreams: www.taynval.com.
"Seriously I learnt a lot about myself and what you guys do, and it inspires me to get out there to do what I need to do, to declutter my demons, and to guide others to realize their dreams." - Jodi
"Overall, this class has changed my life and I feel really excited and empowered to continue this journey of realizing my dreams." - Linda
"The class made me look at myself through a really fine microscope, and the stories you share really helped bring light to the concepts." - Michael
Western Washington University Lakewood Boathouse (View)
2410 Lake Whatcom Blvd
Bellingham, WA 98229
|Minimum Age: 10|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|