Yes, We CAN! Canned Craft Beer Festival
An All-American, 100% Recyclable, Fourth of July Street Festival to benefit RE Sources
Friday, July 4th, 2014
in front of Elizabeth Station on J Street,
between Holly & Astor; festival entrance on Astor St
Bellingham, WA (map)
This is a family-friendly festival; kids 14 and under get in FREE!
- Over 60 Pacific Northwest brews to try;
- Creative RE Store yard games (life-size Jenga, beer-pong pyramid, rain-gutter regatta, and others);
- Street food from your favorite carts like Goat Mountain, StrEAT food, Kurly Fries, Hot Diggity, and more;
- Stilt-walking-fireworks-juggling and other wacky performances from the Bellingham Circus Guild;
- Live music from Moongrass, Hot Damn Scandal, and more;
- Root beer floats, with Boundary Bay & Aslan root beer and Mallards ice cream;
- One of the best neighborhood views of the Bellingham fireworks show right across Holly Street.
Maps, volunteer info, and more can be found at:
If you want to avoid paying the processing fee, you can purchase your tickets in-person at the Community Food Co-ops, Boundary Bay Brewery, Kulshan Brewery, Village Books, The RE Store, or Elizabeth Station.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR TICKET WITH YOU TO ENTER THE FESTIVAL. It will be mailed to you once you check out.
Out front of Elizabeth Station (View)
J Street, Between Holly & Astor
Bellingham, WA 98225