Blues Cruisin' Lunch on the Delaware
The Blues Collaborative is proud to sponsor an afternoon cruise aboard the beautiful Spirit of Philadelphia. Departing from Penn's Landing in Philadelphia, you'll be entertained by soulful Blues vocalist and Blues Hall of Fame member Georgie "The Blacksmith" Bonds and his All Star Blues Revue while enjoying an all new buffet created by Celebrity Chef Eric LeVine.
You'll cruise the Delaware River with views of the Philadelphia skyline, the Walt Whitman Bridge, the Ben Franklin Bridge, and the USS New Jersey. The Blues Cruisin' Lunch takes place on September 14, 2014.
Tickets are $55 per person, and include the following:
- Admission to board the Spirit of Philadelphia;
- Live music by Georgie Bonds and his friends;
- A delicious gourmet lunch (menu); and
- An open bar for beer, wine & soft drinks with a cash bar for mixed drinks.
Reduced price tickets are available for attendees under the age of 21:
- 13 to 20 years of age, $42 person
- 3 to 12 years of age, $25 per person
- Under 3 years of age are free (no ticket required)
The ship will begin boarding at 1:00pm and leave the dock promptly at 1:30pm, returning to the dock at 3:30pm.
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Tickets will not be on sale on the day of the event.
The Holiday Inn Express at Penn's Landing is offering a very special group rate of $89 per night for those joining us on the Blues Cruisin' Lunch. Click here for details and reservations.
The Spirit of Philadelphia (View)
401 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|