TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR. DOORS OPEN AT 6PM.|
The Burning River Roller Girls home teams open their season on March 8 with an exciting double header, featuring the Cleveland Steamers, the Hard Knockers, the Hellbombers and the Rolling Pin-Ups !
Join us at the Ohio Nets Sports Complex in Parma to kick off a new season of roller derby action.
The toughest ladies on eight wheels return to Cleveland for their eighth season of roller derby action. The Burning River Roller Girls are back with a new season of slamming and jamming sure to thrill fans.
Doors open at 6:00 pm, and our first bout starts at 7:00 p.m. Get your tickets early via Brown Paper Tickets! BRRG recommends advance purchase of tickets to guarantee entrance.
Regular season passes and VIP season passes allow you discounted admission into all five home team bouts. VIP passes also give you two beer vouchers and free parking at all five home team bouts.
2014 Home Team Bouts (Saturdays @ Ohio Nets Sports Complex)
June 14 Semi Finals
July 12 Championship
As a bonus, season pass holders will be admitted into all travel team home games for FREE.
2014 Travel Team Home Bouts
Saturday, May 17 - Elyria Roll Arena
Sunday, May 18 - Pla-Mor Roller Rink
Saturday, July 26 - Elyria Roll Arena
Visit http://burningriverrollergirls.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/welcome-to-season-8/ for more details.
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting track-side.
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over. -Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome, but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Volunteers & Security
- BRRG asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRG volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub or VIP wristband. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*Paid parking in both lots adjacent to Ohio Nets. After-hours parking in other lots in the industrial complex is free. Please do not use the Progressive lot, per their request.
Parking is free with a VIP ticket purchase.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
- Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at email@example.com so we can make sure you have appropriate accommodations.
Ohio Nets Sports Complex (View)
12665 Corporate Drive
Parma, OH 44130
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|