DINNER & A MOVIE - FEBRUARY 13, 2009
The Color of Film and Haley House Bakery Cafe
DINNER & A MOVIE
on Friday, FEBRUARY 13, 2009
Doors open at 5:30pm
Dinner & Dessert is 6-6:45pm
BREAK-UP DATE by Collin Souter
from 7 - 8:30pm
followed by your dialogue and discussions
moderated by Nina LaNegra of The Roxbury Media Institute.
Tickets are $25 per person (beverages and tips are additional
The comforting Italian meal created by the Haley House Bakery Cafe's new Chef and Director of Culinary Services, Lesli Turock will be:
* Green salad with balsamic vinaigrette, toasted hazelnuts and gorgonzola
* Romantic Roasted Ratatoullie Lasagna with House made Ricotta, Fresh Herbs, Feta and Goat Cheese, Zucchini, Eggplant, Summer Squash Onions, Peppers,
Basil, Tomatoes and an optional meat ragu.
* Passion Panna Cotta Parfait with luscious layers of vanilla, espresso & hazelnut and a sugar cookie heart
The Vegan option is
* Green salad with balsamic vinaigrette, toasted hazelnuts
* Valentine's Vegan Lasagne
* Fresh Fruit Dessert
BREAK UP DATE - What was your worst break-up? How did you get over it? Who do you date next? What's next: Online dating? Speed dating? Cuddle Parties? Why are there more single people out there now than there ever have been before?
BREAK-UP DATE attempts to answer these questions by following regular people who are at that awkward and uncertain time between relationships when one is confronted with the dating world that favors appearance over substance. Featuring interviews with filmmakers, authors, dating coaches, divorce attorneys and talk show hosts, BREAK-UP DATE is a romantic comedy in documentary form; a smarter, more insightful alternative to the dating realty shows on television. This is a movie everyone can relate to, whether you want to or not.
Screened in the Lake County film Festival March 08
and the London Independent Film Festival May 08
Haley House Bakery Cafe
12 Dade Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|