Buffalo Central Terminal Sunset Tours
Come join the Buffalo Central Terminal for our Sunset Tour!
The Buffalo Central Terminal is moving forward with renovations and restoration but we still want you to experience the architectural wonders of our Terminal. Hard Hat Tours will allow visitors be able to view behind-the-scenes renovations and work as it progresses throughout the season from a safe distance.
Here are the basic FAQ's:
- All visitors must wear hard hats in the building during these tours.
- You may wear your own hard hat for the tours.
- All hard hats are sanitized between tours.
- You may also purchase your hard hat at the end of the tour for $25.
- Hard Hat purchases will provide you with a charitable contribution of $20.
- Tours will visit various areas of the Concourse and tower, depending on the status of the renovations.
- Elevators are not available - visitors will need to ascend and descend several series of stairs in order to complete the entire tour.
- Children over 10 with proper adult supervision are welcome!
- Appropriate footwear, such as sneakers or boots are required.
Buffalo Central Terminal (View)
495 Paderewski Drive
Buffalo, NY 14206
|Minimum Age: 10|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|