New Year's Eve with Foul play Cafe
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Show at 7:00, Doors open at 6:30
Pricing and Menu Information
The continuing adventures of Rick Archer and the "Cafe Noir"!(No need to have seen "Murder at Cafe Noir" to enjoy this sequel.)
Rick, now the manager of Cafe Noir on the island of Mustique, finds himself confused by a corpse at the dock, a mysterious woman, a French blackmailer and a businessman after both the Cafe Noir and the femme fatale Sheila Wonderly. Rick is arrested after the murder of the blackmailer in his club and it's up to the you the audience to convince the magistrate of his innocence.
Written in honor of the movie CASABLANCA's 50th anniversary, not only do you get to guess whodunit and why for a prize, but we are also holding a contest to see if you can guess how many references there are to the classic movie.
Dining Package for New Year's Eve with Foul Play Cafe:
$66 per person (includes: dinner, show, tax, gratuity and ticketing fees)
* Admission to the show (a live theater event)
Seating is assigned by table, and is "group seating"
* Salad: Mini wedge salad with chopped tomato, red onion and crumbled bacon. Choice of Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing (both on table to choose from).
* Soup: Frangelico Acorn Squash Bisque
* Choice of Entree: A Seafood, Beef, or Vegetarian Selection, served with bread and butter:
* Seafood - Lobster raviolis with tarragon cream sauce
Sides: Roasted fennel and potato confit
* Beef - Roasted Prime Rib w/ rosemary au jus
Sides - Grilled asparagus and cheddar twice baked potato
* Vegetarian - Grilled portobello mushrooms stacked with roasted vegetables and mozzarella cheese; topped with roasted red pepper sauce.
* Dessert: Classic cheesecake with berries sauce & complimentary "champagne" toast.("Champagne" toast will be sparkling wine for those 21+, and sparkling juice for those under 21 or who do not want alcohol.)
* Water, tea and coffee included.
For those desiring alcohol & sodas, a cash bar provided by the Sheraton will be available outside the room.
Kids Entree options available ($42) for kids 8-15:
Cheeseburger, Burger, or Chicken Strips.
Foul Play Cafe @ the Sheraton Uptown (View)
2600 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111
|Minimum Age: 8|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|