Sake Class in October
October Sake Class
Sunday, October 6th
Starts at 4:15pm and ends at 5:15pm
At Izakaya Yuzuki 598 guerrero st, San Francisco, CA
Here is what you will learn in this class:
What is Sake?
1. Classifications of Sake. How are they different from each other? Process and Flavor Characteristics.
2. You will taste one from each of the 4 main categories. Plus Cold vs Warm tasting.
3. There are still some misunderstandings and stereotyped notions about Sake. Let's make everything straight and reveal the truth!
4. Umami is often spoken when we explain about Sake. What is the relationship between Sake and Umami?
5. What is the difference between Wine and Sake? Food pairing, process, flavor and characteristics.
I'm hoping to see and meet great people in this class!
Feel free to let me know if any questions.
Sake Specialist at Izakaya Yuzuki
Izakaya Yuzuki (View)
598 Guerrero st
San Francisco, CA 94110