Baja California Culinary Fest and Club Tengo Hambre: A Tale of of Two Seas Tijuana Seafood Dining and Craft Beer Outing
Being a peninsula blessed with two seas, it's not hard to understand why Baja California's seafood scene is known far and wide as one of the world's best. The Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortéz provide Baja California with the locally sourced ingredients that make it an innovative culinary center recognized throughout.
For our Saturday, October 26, A Tale of Two Seas outing , Club Tengo Hambre is heading on a mariscos-centric celebration of all things seafood.
Along with highlighting the best mariscos in Baja California, we will also showcase the state's rising craft beer scene, with tastings featuring our favorite local breweries.
- 1 dish at Tacos Kokopelli
- 1 dish at Mariscos Rubén
- 1 dish at Chef Javier Plascencia's Erizo
- Exclusive craft beer tastings to Club Tengo Hambre by Tijuana breweries
- A stop at BCCF's Grand Tasting event at the Tijuana Cultural Center
- Club Tengo Hambre's traditional tequila service onboard
- Round trip transportation around Tijuana in a private, chauffeured vehicle
Meeting Spot In front of McDonalds at the San Ysidro Trolley Station (View)
727 East San Ysidro Boulevard
San Diego, , CA 92173
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|