COOKING WORKSHOP: Learn to Make Watercress Eggrolls!
Come prepared to get your hands dirty in this hands-on workshop where you will be partnered up to make one dozen watercress eggrolls with traditional peanut dipping sauce from scratch to take home. Class sizes are kept small - up to four participants only, so that you get the personalized attention you need to gain the confidence to be able to make these again in your own home.
This is a fun and casual class where it's okay to make mistakes and ask lots of questions. Lots of good-natured laughter and great conversation should be expected. Also, enjoy a few eggrolls with your fellow classmates before you head out. Hot tea and filtered water will be served. You may also BYOB.
WHAT YOU GET:
* Up to three hours of hands-on personalized instruction with an Asian Culinary Expert.
* Make one dozen watercress eggrolls with traditional peanut dipping sauce to bring home. Take home containers included.
* Printed out recipe sheet.
* Hopefully, new friends! :-)
WHAT TO BRING:
* An apron.
* If possible, bring your own vegetable cutting board and a medium-sized knife.
* Although I am happy to provide take home containers, do feel free to bring your own to use as well - one for the eggrolls and one for the sauce.
* Your fantastic personality!
Chopsticks or a Fork (View)
Brooklyn, NY 11233
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|