Become a part of Evergreen Museum & Library's rich history of celebrated guests as we invite you to freely explore, for the first and only time, all three floors of Baltimore's most revered Gilded Age residence.
Beyond the museum's guided tour route lies a labyrinth of hallways, staircases, and countless rooms, all with priceless treasures and architectural surprises waiting to be discovered.
- Be among the very first to see the mansion's restored kitchen with a new display of fine silver
- Unlock hidden domestic service spaces not normally on view
- Solve clues and win prizes in a floor-by-floor scavenger hunt
- Peek inside rare volumes from Audubon to Shakespeare in the John Work Garrett Library
- Enjoy a progressive repast of sumptuous sweet and savory bites from Baltimore's best caterers
Evergreen Museum & Library (View)
4545 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210