The FACT/SF Counterfeit Cotillion
It's the fourth annual FACT/SF Counterfeit Cotillion! The highlight of our season, this year's party will benefit the upcoming world premiere of 'Falling', a hauntingly beautiful contemporary dance piece, inspired by the physicality that lives between upright and impact.
Come mix and mingle with a very stylish,art-loving crowd at an evening featuring:
- Live performances from FACT/SF and local musicians
- A silent auction full of goodies donated by our community partners - Disneyland Resorts, CounterPULSE, MAP Jewelry, Ryan DeBonville Knitwear...and MORE!!
- Raffle (prizes announced at event)
- 'Donation Bar' with Sierra Nevada beer, wine, and champagne punch...plus super cute bartenders
- Complimentary hors d'oeuvres courtesy of Trader Joe's and Rainbow Grocery Cooperative: A Worker Owned Collective
Doors open at 7pm. Silent Auction closes at 9pm. Raffle winners called at 9:30pm.
The FACT/SF Counterfeit Cotillion is festively formal...Fancy dress encouraged!
FACT/SF is a San Francisco-based contemporary dance company that has quickly gathered support and recognition for our work. Our mission is to provide artists and administrators with jobs while frequently presenting aesthetically sophisticated and rigorously crafted performances for diverse audiences - increasing the visibility and viability of the performing arts, and encouraging viewers to feel intensely, think critically, and broaden their perspectives. Since 2008, we have performed 14 new works in 62 local performances for thousands of audience members, while providing paid work for 28 artists, administrators, and technicians. In 2012 we completed an eight city tour of Russia as part of the US Dept of State's 'American Seasons' program.
The Community Music Center (View)
544 Capp Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|